A Powerful Liver Detoxifier
Liv.52® (Livercare) was introduced in 1955 by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare as a specially formulated proprietary herbal formula for healthy liver support. Proven effective in over 182 clinical studies, Liv.52® is recognized by thousands of health professionals as one of the most effective liver support formulas.
Liv.52® simply ensures optimum liver function. Through the protection of the hepatic parenchyma, and by way of its potent antioxidant properties, Liv.52® acts as a powerful detoxification agent. It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications - all sources of detrimental effects on the liver. Counteracting those hard-to-avoid poisons and therefore protecting one of the bodys most important organs, Liv.52® has enormous health benefits for everyone.*
Alcohol users particularly found Liv.52® helped them maintain a healthier liver. It also helps people taking allopathic medications who want to protect themselves against the damaging hepatotoxic side effects of those medications.*
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare formulas are derived from traditional ayurvedic remedies whose key ingredients are combined to achieve safe and synergistic effects. One active ingredient may be buffered by others, while certain ingredients play the role as adjuvants by strengthening the digestive system or helping to remove wastes. Others are included to increase bioavailabilty and enhance absorption. No single active constituent has the broad activity of the entire plant and no single plant has the activity and safety of carefully formulated blends.
• Caper bush (root) - Well-documented hepatic stimulant and protector. Improves the functional efficiency of the liver.
• Chicory (seed) - Powerful hepatic stimulant, increases bile secretion, acts on liver glycogen and promotes digestion.
• Black nightshade (whole plant) – Promotes liver and kidney health and has shown hepatoprotective activity in cases of toxicity induced by drugs and chemicals.
• Arjuna (bark) – Tonic for heart and liver. Regulates hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis.
• [Cassia occidentalis] (seed) – Digestive and hepatic tonic.
• Yarrow (aerial parts) – Stimulative tonic for the liver.
• Tamarisk (whole plant) - Hepatic stimulant; also provides digestive support.